In the meantime, in order to simplify the process for EVERYONE, I've added some "BUY NOW Buttons" from PayPal, which will simplify the process for ALL of us!!!
To recap, I absolutely fell in LOVE with these 2 products when I saw them at CHA, & because I really believed in them, decided to place orders for both of them. That original quantity was all I ever intended to deal with. Well, the quantity I originally ordered from the manufacturer were just blown out the doors from the moment I offered them on my blog. Then, because soooo many people still wanted them, I went ahead & placed re-orders for both products & am now waiting for my shipments to arrive. At first, I intended to just have folks send me an email to place their orders, but now, it has almost become unmanagable that way, because there were multiple steps for everyone involved. I talked with PayPal today & their recommendation was that I put the "BUY NOW Buttons" on my blog, which allow folks to pay immediately thru PayPal, or to use other methods, (even if they don't have a PayPal account!!!). I just want to make sure everyone knows that at the time of this posting, I'm awaiting the arrival of the shipments of my re-orders (these order have been placed & fully paid for by me already!!!), I have no product left in stock, but, this manufacturer does ship very FAST. So when you click on your "BUY NOW Buttons", your PayPal payment RESERVES the product for you & I will ship it out to you as soon as they arrive from the manufacturer. Because these are going thru PayPal, you are FULLY protected.
AND BTW, if you've ALREADY placed your order through the email option I'd offered previously, don't worry, I have all those emails. If you've already received a PayPal (or other) invoice from me, just respond to that invoice as per normal & pay it as you usually do with your PayPal invoices. You do NOT have to go in & click the "BUY NOW Buttons", because if you've received a PayPal invoice, your order is ALREADY in the pipeline!!!
Here's a recap on the pricing:
- The Ultimate Crafter's Companion: Total price, includes USA shipping with tracking: $56.05
- Rock-A-Blocks (set of 4 blocks--see sizes listed above): Total price, includes USA shipping with tracking: $21.27
For all the details about why I am SOOOOOO in LOVE with these products, (as well as 2 videos I made about the products at the CHA Convention / the Craft & Hobby Association), click here for the post where you can find out EVERYTHING!!!
So now let's talk about crafting!!! I've been soooo busy with all the orders for the Crafter's Companion products (thank you!!!) over the past week, I haven't been able to craft ANYTHING worthwhile. But last night I was thinking about what type of tutorials/projects I wanted to start with here on my blog (BESIDES the obvious, which are the Ultimate Crafter's Companion and the Rock-A-Blocks!!!), & of course, because I am the original "Gadget Queen", who loves ALL gadgets & tools, everything that popped into my mind were about different crafting tools. The ones that came to mind were ones I think many of us bought with great enthusiasm when they were first released, but now, they may not be getting as much use as they could be, or they may actually be gathering dust!!! In this economy, I think it's time we get our money's worth out the tools we have sitting here!!! Here's some of the ones I was thinking about:
- ANYTHING to do with the Cricut/Expression machines (as well as MOST of the cartridges--believe it or not, there are still a few cartridges that I don't own, LOL!!!)--but, I don't want to re-create the wheel, because as we well know, there are several amazing Cricut Videos already up on my good friend, Robyn's blog (The Pink Stamper). But I'd like to hear what other things you'd like to have help with, or understand better, that haven't been explored as of yet. And please, try to be as specific as possible as to what it is you want help with with/more information on.
- ANYTHING to do with the Cuttlebug.
- The "correct/easier" use of certain punches (border punches, the Corner Adorner/Card Creator punches, etc.).
- The Making Memories Tag Maker.
- The Fastenator (Stapler).
- The Perfect Layers Tools.
- The Perfect Printing Pouch or the Embossing Buddy/Embossing Magic pouches.
- That ATG gun you just HAD to have--how to use it without any ATG "boogers".
- The Tagger Tool (from Around the Block, or there's also another one from a different manufacturer as well).
- The Basic Grey Notch & Die Cutting Tool and/or the Making Memories Ribbon/Slot Punch.
- The Bind-It-All and/or the DreamKuts machines from Zutter.
- The Xyron Design Runner.
So there's my dozen possibilities. Now I'd like to hear from you, so let your votes be heard!!! Enter by POSTING A COMMENT in the COMMENTS section just below here. Please enter your TOP 3 tutorial requests by entering their item number & the item description of the three you'd to see explored the most. Be SURE to rank them in the order of importance to you.
I'll tabulate the results & from there, will begin creating those tutorials you want most!!! And posting your comment will enter you in a BLOG CANDY giveaway here!!!