Ohhhh, thank GOODNESS--now, finally: BACK TO CRAFTING!!! I've been soooo busy with all the orders for the Crafter's Companion products (thank you!!!) over the past week, I haven't been able to craft ANYTHING worthwhile. But I've been musing & thinking about what type of tutorials/projects I wanted to start with here on my blog (BESIDES the obvious, which are the Ultimate Crafter's Companion and the Rock-A-Blocks!!!), & of course, because I am the original "Gadget Queen", who loves ALL gadgets & tools, most the things that popped into my mind were about different crafting "tools". Several of the ones ones that came to mind were those I think many of us bought with great enthusiasm when they were first released, but now, may not be getting as much use as they could be, or they may actually be gathering dust!!! In this economy, I think it's more important than ever that we get our money's worth out the tools we have sitting here!!!
So with that in mind, I've put together a partial list & what I want you to do is to vote for your TOP 3 (and BTW, if there's something else that I don't have listed here that you'd like to see, feel free to substitute your suggestion for mine!!). To vote, just go to the COMMENTS section at the end of this thread & post a COMMENT--(and you may enter more than once!!!). That will automatically enter you in my BLOG CANDY Give-Away (and it's a REALLY GOOD one!!!).
***Also, if you've already signed up to be a "FOLLOWER" of my blog, or if you're signing up to be a "FOLLOWER" now, be sure to put the word: "FOLLOWER" in your comment, because that will automatically count your one (1) vote entry as five (5) vote entries for the BLOG CANDY!!! YAAAAAHHHOOOO!!!
So, get ready to go to the COMMENTS Section now & VOTE!!!! Here's the list:
- ANYTHING to do with the Cricut/Expression machines (as well as MOST of the cartridges--believe it or not, there are still a few cartridges that I don't own, LOL!!!)--but, I don't want to re-create the wheel, because as we well know, there are several amazing Cricut Videos already up on my good friend, Robyn's blog (The Pink Stamper). But I'd like to hear what other things you'd like to have help with, or understand better, that haven't been explored as of yet. And please, try to be as specific as possible as to what it is you want help with with/more information on.
- ANYTHING to do with the Cuttlebug.
- The "correct/easier" use of certain punches (border punches, the Corner Adorner/Card Creator punches, etc.).
- The Making Memories Tag Maker.
- The Fastenator (Stapler).
- The Perfect Layers Tools.
- The Perfect Printing Pouch or the Embossing Buddy/Embossing Magic pouches.
- That ATG gun you just HAD to have--how to use it without any ATG "boogers".
- The Tagger Tool (from Around the Block, or there's also another one from a different manufacturer as well).
- The Basic Grey Notch & Die Cutting Tool and/or the Making Memories Ribbon/Slot Punch.
- The Bind-It-All and/or the DreamKuts machines from Zutter.
- The Xyron Design Runner.
There's my dozen possibilities. (Besides the tutorial I'm ALREADY working on for you that's NOT listed here!!!) You may also substitute another subject not already on my list for one of your own!!! Now I'd like to hear from you, so let your votes be heard!!!
Enter by POSTING A COMMENT in the COMMENTS section just below here. Once again, please enter your TOP 3 tutorial requests by entering their item number & the item description of the three you'd to see explored the most. Be SURE to rank them in the order of importance to you. I'll tabulate the results & from there, will begin creating those tutorials you want most!!!
And remember, posting your comment will enter you in my BLOG CANDY giveaway here!!!
***(Also remember that if you're a "FOLLOWER" of my blog (already, or if you've just signed up to be one now) be sure to put the word "FOLLOWER" in your comment somewhere & that will count your one (1) entry as five (5) entries for the BLOG CANDY!!! So come on, GO VOTE!!!!